Yesterday we posted a list of this year’s FirstGrill sponsors and took a detailed look at many of them. Today we’ll wrap up the review of the rest:
- Barrell Bourbon
- Capresso – Ice Tea Maker
- Essentia Water
- Famous Dave – BBQ Sauce
- Hampton Creek – Just Mayo
- Kuhn Rikon – Ratchet Grinder
- Morgan Ranch – American Wagu Beef
- Mt. Olive Pickles
- Treeline Cheese
- Zoku Ice Ball
We first tasted Barrell Bourbon at a local event a few months ago. We never paid much attention to bourbon until then. The event really opened out eyes (and taste buds) to the spirit and to Barrell in particular. We knew right then we wanted to share it with our FirstGrill guests.
- Barrell Bourbon (Batch #4) and Whiskey (Batch #1) – Every batch is a limited release, with its own distinct flavor profile. Check out what the experts have said about the Barrell Bourbon Batch#4 and Whiskey Batch #1. We are looking forward to tasting both with our FirstGrillers and sharing what they think!!!
- Zoku Ice Ball – Add ice without diluting the flavor of the drink. We’ll be making a bunch of them ahead of time for FirstGrill.
- Essentia Water – Electrolyte-enhanced water with an alkaline 9.5 pH. We’ll have plenty on hand for the our thirsty guests.
- Capresso Ice Tea/Coffee Maker – Adjustable brew strength, 80 oz. (2.5 qt.) glass pitcher with removable lid, and an easy-pour spout. Serve iced tea directly from the pitcher.
- Famous Dave’s Devil’s Spit BBQ Sauce – A devilishly good hot sauce, so damn tasty it’s almost sinful! Only the hottest peppers stolen from the devil’s own backyard were used.
- Treeline Treenut Cheeses – Great for lactose intolerant people, vegans and lovers of fine cheese.
Treeline Cheese has no lactose, soy or palm oil, and is 100% gluten free. Artisanal vegan cheeses to rival the best of France and Italy…who would have thought possible???
- Mt. Olive’s Fresh Packed Bread & Butter Chips – Fresh pack pickles are those made from fresh cucumbers that do not undergo a lactic acid fermentation process before being packed. This process also preserves the unique flavor and distinct texture of the fresh cucumber.
- Hampton Creek Just Mayo – Made with: non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Filtered Water, Lemon Juice, White Vinegar, 2% or less of the following: Organic Sugar, Salt, Pea Protein, Spices, Modified Food Starch, Beta-Carotene. Note that this amazing mayo has no eggs, but we are sure none of our guest will even notice. Why? Because it is just delicious!!!
Morgan Ranch in Nebraska provided some choice cuts for this year’s FirstGrill event. When you buy beef from Dan, you are buying from a friend…and don’t be surprised if you ever find yourself riding herd with Dan, Ronny, and the whole Morgan Ranch family as an invitation to visit their ranch is always open.
This year, we will also be featuring meats and sausages from a local favorite, Tony’s Market in Roslindale. Tony has been in business in Roslindale for 52 years. Fresh, made-in-the-store sausages are available every Thursday. A European market experience in the heart of Roslindale.
We will have a closer look at both on Friday.